No need to place stakes in the dirt and spend your time using zip ties to reshape your branches anymore!
These tiny 90-degree benders will assist you to reorient your stems to the desired direction for better yields.
The following manual training technique is called low-stress training, it involves manipulating the shape of plants to produce better yields while controlling the height and shape of your plants.
Low-stress training is done to create multiple flowering sites and overall help you use light more efficiently.
90 Degree Plant Bender for Low-Stress Training (4-6mm stems)
Increase Light Penetration: Control the height and shape of the plant to even out the canopy so light can reach all parts of the plant.
Increase Yields: Creates multiple flowing sites in addition to the main stem.
Increase Airflow: Reorient stems to allow better airflow to help disperse moisture and low the chance of mold growth.
Easily Install: Gently bend stems back and forth and then insert the bender over the stem.
Effortlessly Removal: Crafted with bright colors for easy detection in dense foliage. Easy to find and remove.
Reuse: Made from PETG, a strong, durable, and impact-resistant plastic. Reusable for multiple grows.
(L X W X H)
- 3 × 1 cm / 1.18 × 0.4 inches
- 90 Degree Plant Bender for Low-Stress Training × 10/20/50PCS
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: Over 49 dollars.
- We process orders in business days. Orders will be processed within 7 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day.