Why you need Car Anti-skid Foot Pedal?
⚠ If your shoes are stained with water, dust, or sand, and then stepping on the car pedal. It is easy to cause pedal slip which resulting in a car accident.
With Our Car Anti-skid Foot Pedal
√ Non-slip surface, easily remove mud and water
√ Increasing the friction between the shoes and the pedal
√ Comes with back screws, no drilling, quick installation
- [Non-slip] There are several high elastic anti-skid rubber stripes on the pedal, which can enhance the friction between the foot and the pedal, good anti-skid effect, certain radian design, to ensure driving safety.
- [Easy to Install] Universal design, which will make this pedal is suitable for most cars. Each pedal is equipped with a fixed screw for easy installation, no modification required.
- [High Quality] Made of premium plastic, metal, and rubber material, which has strong durability and is super wear-resistant, make sure long service time.
- 1. The two small plates 9 x 6.6CM (Length x Width), the four screw positions are about 4.5CM wide, that is, the original car pedals with a width less than 4.5CM and a length less than 9CM can be installed;
- 2. The large board is about 15.2 x 8.2CM (Length x Width), and the four screw positions are about 4.5CM wide, that is, the original car pedals with a width less than 4.5CM and a length less than 15CM can be installed;
- 3. The installation method is attached to the back of the package, and the fixing method is to attach the screw and the 7-shaped clip to the original car pedal to fix it, no drilling, easy installation.
||Blue, silver, red
(L x W x H)
- Manual: Car foot pedals × 3pcs
- Automatic: Car foot pedals × 2pcs
- Generally, the pedal fits most manual transmission cars. Of course, some cars are not suitable. Please measure the size of the pedals of your car before buying it.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.