Give a hungry hound a coin!
It will stick its tongue out excitedly when you put coins into it. Choose it with no regret.
This cute puppy hates to keep coins in his rice bowl and watch it swallow the money.
Put the coin on the tray and watch it chew it happily.
He will collect the coins you give him and store them in his money box. This is only the hungry dog, it consumes only coins！
Your goal is to make this puppy as full as possible, which means you have to start all the change for this, which is a fun and safe way to save children 3 years and older!
Note: This item requires that the direction of the battery must be the same as that of other backup batteries
1. Product size: about 15*8*15cm/ 5.91*3.15*5.91in
2. Packaging size: about 18*8.5*20cm/ 7.09*3.35*7.87in
1*Dog piggy bank
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Any questions with this product >>90 days free return.
- We have strong confidence in our products. If you have any problems or suggestions, please contact us freely (email@example.com). We will provide friendly support for you in 24 hours.